Nature's Garden Turmeric Plus Joint Health
In Ayurvedic medicine, the ancient form of healing in India, turmeric was used in many applications including support for the circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems. Today, we use turmeric for its support of the body’s natural inflammatory processes, its use as an antioxidant, and for liver support.
Although many compounds have been identified in turmeric, the ones of particular importance are the curcuminoids. Curcuminoids are the compounds in turmeric that give curry dishes their distinctive color and flavor. From a health perspective, it is the support that curcuminoids give for the body’s natural inflammatory processes that is most significant. Curcuminoids support these processes by helping to maintain cortisone at adequate levels.
Nature's Garden Turmeric Plus Joint Health provides herbal support for healthy joints and inflammatory responses; it is best taken long term to maintain healthy joints.
• Turmeric root (95% curcuminoids) and white willow bark (25% salacins) provide relief from muscle and joint discomfort.
• Devil’s claw root, specific to joints and connective tissue, promotes a healthy inflammatory process.
• Cat’s claw bark is an adaptogen for stress that also supports healthy joints through its support for the inflammatory processes.
• Black cohosh calms joint and muscle discomfort.
• Licorice root supports the inflammatory system by balancing cortisol.
• Black pepper fruit extract facilitates absorption and promotes healthy circulation.
Inflammation may be a factor in many health conditions. Supporting the body’s natural inflammatory processes can be a part of the approach to resolving these issues. Turmeric may provide this support.